BSS
  04 Sep 2021, 19:07

Schoolgirl electrocuted in Rangpur village

RANGPUR, Sept 4, 2021 (BSS) – A meritorious schoolgirl met her tragic end after being electrocuted at home in village Raipur under Pirganj upazila in the district today.
 
“The deceased was identified as Shakila Khatun, 15, daughter of Shahadat Hossain of the same village,” Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Pirganj police station Saresh Chandra told BSS this evening.
 
Shakila was electrocuted while switching off their television incautiously in their bedroom at noon.
 
“She was a student of class ten at Raiganj Girls’ High School in the same area,” the OC added.

  • Latest News
  • Most View
Beta Version