Five shops gutted in Lakshmipur

236

LAKSHMIPUR, April 4, 2017 (BSS) – At least five shops were gutted as a fire broke out at Rasulganj Bazaar in Sadar upazila this morning.

Fire brigade sources told BSS that the fire originated from an electric short circuit of a hotel and soon engulfed the adjacent shops.

Being informed, two units of fire fighters rushed to the spot and extinguished the blaze after two hour frantic effort, a fire brigade officer said.

No actual financial losses were so far known although shop owners claimed that the loss may surpass Taka one crore.

image_printPrint